Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education Malakand Retotaling Result 2023 SSC 9th, 10th Class) & HSSC (11th, 12th Class) check online from this page. SSC and HSSC PART-I and PART-II Retotaling Result have been uploaded. This page has the BISE Malakand Board retotaling application form. Students who did not do well on their SSC or HSSC exams and would like to submit a request to total their scores might do so. In the last week, the Malakand Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education has released the results of the first annual examination. BISE Malakand Retotaling Result 2023 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th class links are given below.
BISE Malakand Retotaling Result 2023 10th Class
Read Also, GCFM.Phil Admission Test Result 2023 Check Online
If you want to double-check your findings, you may use this approach. After the score is announced, students can tally their scores. Below, we’ll go into further depth. In a nutshell, this page provides access to the BISE Malakand Board Retotaling application form. The application form contains all the pertinent information.
How to Check Malakand Board Retotaling result 2023
The procedure is as followed
- To obtain a Download tally Form from the BISE Malakand Board, visit their official website.
- In addition, it is available for download on this site.
- Please take your time filling out the application and entering your information.
- Type the title of the revised paper.
- Submit your application well before the deadline.
- The BISE Malakand website will be updated to reflect the retotaling results.
|BISE Peshawar Board Retotaling Result||Download pdf|
|BISE Swat Board Retotaling Result||Download pdf|
|BISE Kohat Board Retotaling Result||Download pdf|
|BISE Malakand Board Retotaling Result||Download pdf|
|BISE Abbottabad Board Retotaling Result||Download pdf|
|BISE Bannu Board Retotaling Result||Download pdf|
|BISE Mardan Board Retotaling Result||Download pdf|
|BISE DI Khan Board Retotaling Result||Download pdf|
BISE Malakand Improvement Rules 2023
According to this rule the students of Part-II (SSC or HSSC) are passed automatically in their Papers if their marks obtained of Part-I & Part-II in the same Subject are such that the student obtained marks in one Part are up to a minimum 20% and the marks obtained in the other Part in the same Subject are 46% are higher, then the total marks obtained in that one Subject in both Parts are 66% or higher, thus the Student is declared passed in that Subject in Result & DMC automatically. Total marks allotted for each Subject are different and thus the passing marks of every subject are related to the allotted marks.
According to the information provided above, students who are dissatisfied with their final grades can submit a request to have their grades recalculated. To recheck your results, please download the application form and follow the instructions carefully.
BISE Malakand Notification 2023
In addition, the cost of calculating your final grade for your FSC Class Papers is 600 Rupees ($80) each Subject/Paper. To be considered, your application must be received before the deadline. Your application was not considered after the due date passed. Guidelines for calculating final grades are provided below. Carefully peruse the materials and then submit your application.